Tuesday, September 8, 2009

7 Months Old

Kristian sitting by himself!

Kristian is 7 months old today! Little Man is able to sit up on his own for a little while (until he loses his balance), coos repetitively (I honestly think he knows that he's saying Ma sometimes!), and is always trying to grab what is within his reach! He's very familiar with his family and gets nervous when it comes to strangers; he'll cry right away! Lately when it comes to his big sister, he'll smile and laugh hysterically in the morning before we bring her to school and also when we get home after school! He loves his Até Kai!!! Chris says that when he sings ABC's to him, he'll sing along. I saw this happen today when Chris came home on his lunch break, but when I told him to do it again and had the camera ready, Kristian kept staring at me instead! He did a little singing though!

No comments:

Post a Comment