Sunday, October 21, 2012

Tiramisu

Homemade Tiramisu with sprinkles

Not that long ago, I wrote about taking pictures of the food we make and posting them. Since then, I realize that I don't have the extra time to do so, unless there was so much effort put into making something, especially with the kids help. Plus, we all get so excited about it that we eat it right after it's ready! 

I don't remember if I've mentioned it before, but lately, whenever I'm in the kitchen, Kristian comes running beside me asking: What you making? Can I help? I have him add ingredients to the dish, stirring bowls, and seasoning. If he becomes a chef, it will have started from here. 



It was our first time making homemade tiramisu and Kristian still thinks of any cake as a "birthday cake." We did sing Happy Birthday and blow out the number 3 candle before we started slicing the cake. And Kristian also insisted that the cake needed some sprinkles. 

Yum!

No comments:

Post a Comment