Friday, March 15, 2013

Holidays Keep Us Busy


It's been a few months since I last blogged that even this site didn't recognize me! I was just required to have a text sent to my phone in order to log back in!!! Anyway, life has kept me so busy that I finally felt like I had spare time to dedicate to blogging. 


So, let's backtrack, starting with Christmas in San Angelo before our mini-vacation to Pearland (near Houston), Texas. Before we left for our road trip to Pearland (it's about 6.5 hours southeast from us), the flu had come through our house. Kai and Chris seemed to have it the worst, with Kailani getting an ear infection and early signs of bronchitis. Fortunately, Kristian and I didn't get as sick as Chris and Kai. We were the last ones to get rid of it. When I was the only still sick, all I had was a runny nose and dry cough that lasted through our trip. 

We had a lot of things to do before leaving: clean the house, pack and organize our things, etc. Since we didn't leave until Sunday, we had time to go to church and then afterwards, we opened some of our Christmas presents.
 
Pictures after attending Mass
 Kristian didn't feel like taking a picture by the tree. 
We caught him on camera while he was walking around the couch.
 Trixie trying to find a spot to lay. She likes to be under the lit tree.

 Opening some of our gifts to each other
 Kristian LOVES trains.
Kristian didn't understand why we wanted to take pictures of the gifts. 
All he wants to do is open them! 


I got some things I've wanted for a little while. :)

 No, we didn't really get Chris cereal for Christmas! Hahaha
Thought the shirt would be perfect for Texas. :)
This girl loves wearing t-shirts and hoodies!
And, Hello Kitty. I still love Hello Kitty, too. 
The only article of clothing Kristian would pose with since it had the Peanuts gang.
More Legos. Daddy doesn't get tired of Legos!
But, Kristian gets tired of picture taking! Hahaha
He prefers to unwrap gifts,
 make silly poses,
and build Legos with Daddy.
The cat always wants to be with us when we're all sitting on the green rug.

Outdoor Christmas decorations

 Too many shadows 

Indoors from the kitchen




No comments:

Post a Comment