Happy New Year!
January 1, 2014 - Not only is today the beginning of a new year, but it would have also been my paternal grandparents 65th anniversary. My grandmother (2 months shy from her 90th birthday) passed away yesterday in the Philippines. I like to think that she is now reunited with my grandfather whom passed away in July. Although we're very sad to lose them, I think they're happy to be together again.
It was just the four of us to ring in 2014. It reached 68 degrees today. We made sure to enjoy some of it at one of the nearby parks.
Feeding the ducks
Playing hide & seek
Checking out the river
Back at home.
Kai is taking the picture. Kristian is playing around. Me. I'm comfortable in my fleece pants, while Chris is watching football.
"RAWRRRRRR!!!" Kristian and his dragon.




















No comments:
Post a Comment