Friday, May 1, 2009

It's May!

Can you believe it's already been 6 years since Kailani was born!!! Man, time flies right on by!!! I wish you all could be here to celebrate with us! We wish we could be back at home to spend these moments with you! Like I was telling my sister, birthdays, anniversaries, holidays, graduations--it all adds up!

Kailani is SO excited!! She's been helping me every step of the way though! She helped me put the treat bags together, organize the decorations, make sure we have enough party supplies, etc. She was even willing to help me with more party stuff yesterday afternooon, instead of playing with her neighborhood friend--she rarely wants to miss playing with her! Tonight, we get to do the exciting part, make and decorate the cake & cupcakes!

Would you still believe that I'm still having to deal with last minute party-goers! Ugh!!

Here she is last year with her birthday cake that we made together!



More pictures to come after we celebrate her birthday tomorrow!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment