Sunday, October 18, 2009

More Halloween Decorations!

Kailani making a scary face!

Our jack-o'-lantern with a tea light!

Last week, Kailani had Friday off (they don't celebrate Columbus Day here, but it was a comp day for the teachers after the first grading period) and we finally carved the pumpkin we had bought a couple weeks before! I just realized that we bought the book with the elaborate designs last year and never used them! (I could have given it to you Elaine!! ;) Chris just had Kai draw her own design on the pumpkin and there you go!

This weekend they have lots of places celebrating Halloween early and I'm sure we're going to take her and Kristian out to partake in the festivities. Not so sure that we're going to do a pumpkin patch, or corn maze this year.. Too much excitement already after our first experience at Vala's Pumpkin Patch and coming across Darth Vader! AHAHA



Our house during the day..

Our house lit up at night!

No comments:

Post a Comment