Kailani in line with her classmates to get some party food!
December 12, 2010 - Yesterday's blizzard didn't stop us from our normal routine! The trucks had cleared the roads and although temperatures were in the single digits, we had to bundle up and head out. As much as I secretly wanted class to be canceled, I never did get that call, so there was no sleeping in for us again this morning! Hopefully, sometime today I can get some much needed sleep. This mom is exhausted and being sick doesn't help make it any easier!
Today was our party day and I had asked the parents to voluntarily bring an item to share with the kids. Students brought in mini-brownies, a wide assortment of cookies, candy canes, Capri Suns, and packs of cupcakes. Oh, and we brought in the cheese and pepperoni pizza!
Reindeer cookies made by Emily and her family.
I plan on making them with Kailani's 2nd grade classmates at LeMay, too!
We also had enough time to play a game of snowball bowling and make snowflake ornaments (not pictured since I was busy with the kids and Chris and Kristian were attending to the game center). Chris and Kristian stayed in my classroom today since I knew there would be plenty of food to share!
Brendan and Hunter
Lucia and Brendan laughing
Mrs. Joanne helping out Jonathan and William.
No comments:
Post a Comment