Picture taken by our friends, Josh, Takako, and Sakura. Thank you!!
Kailani said that she was talking with Santa.
12/11/10 – This morning, before the worst of our current storm hit, we attended the Offutt Enlisted Spouses’ Club’s Winter Wonderland at the Patriot Club. Tickets were sold for a $1 each and it came with a breakfast, Christmas gifts for the children, lots of games and prizes, balloons, arts and crafts, and free pictures with Santa and Mrs. Claus!
This picture was taken by Rising View (military housing).
I like the other picture better!
I like the other picture better!
Here is a photo I just found of us on Facebook by accident!
I was looking up the name of today’s event and came across their page and today’s pictures. I had no idea we were one of the random shots taken! HAHA Here I am speaking with one of the OESC members and its Vice President, Shelly R. She is also the LeMay PTA President at Kailani’s school! As Kai's Room Parent again this year, I report to her!
I was just telling Shelly about how we’re all sick with colds, except that Kailani had the hives since Tuesday night!!! Kailani had come home Tuesday afternoon and broke out into the hives. She stayed home Wednesday and Thursday. I took her to see the doctor and even had her blood drawn at the lab. They said that they would notify us if they find she’s allergic to something.. Poor Kai. She was in such discomfort the past few days!!! She seemed okay by Friday and returned to school although with her prescribed medicine. Her hives finally started to disappear today! We hope they continue to disappear and hopefully soon we can find the trigger that’s causing her to break out into hives!
Tonight, we are currently under blizzard conditions and experiencing temperatures below freezing, wind gusts ranging from 30-50 mph, but at least the snowfall is dying down. We may have gotten at least 3 inches of snow or more today! Tomorrow is supposed to be my (and Kailani’s) 2nd grade CCD class’ Christmas party. But, it may be canceled due to our weather…
Earlier today, the kids were dancing by our family Christmas present: a Casio LK 100. They are so cute!!! Dancing together is one of the many things they do to pass time.
Watch them here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qdKa_08Tmdk
Watch them here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qdKa_08Tmdk



No comments:
Post a Comment