Saturday, October 22, 2011

Gavin DeGraw, Train, & Maroon 5

Gavin DeGraw

August 3, 2011 - Just a few days after we got home, I went to see the Gavin DeGraw, Train, & Maroon 5 concert with my sister and a couple best friends. It was an overcast day with rain in the forecast, but thankfully I made sure to purchase tickets under the amphitheater's roof. We were spared and felt the drizzle from the rain that came down halfway into the concert. 

Train
 I didn't like this outfit much.
Nor did I like this one.
 At least, they played good songs!

Everyone was really excited when Maroon 5 came out!
 
I think it's because everybody was really excited to see Adam Levine, especially Nina and Joan!!!

 I spent half of the time standing, dancing, and singing along to the music!!! 
Elaine & Mary Jo, I wish you could have been with us!!

My sister, Nina, me, Joan, and Christie (you can't see her)

Me, Joan, and Christie w/our drinks, strawberry daquiri and my mixed one

Me, Joan, and Christie


No comments:

Post a Comment