Saturday, December 1, 2012

Thanksgiving

Our Thankful Tree and Decorations

This Thanksgiving was the first time we only made dinner for ourselves. At first, I wasn't sure how to simplify the dishes, so instead I had to think of it as if I were making a regular meal. We had turkey (just the breast, without the legs and wings), a small ham with brown sugar, macaroni and cheese, green bean casserole, stuffing, and Hawaiian rolls.



Crafts made by Kailani (big turkey on the left wall; turkey in the right window) and Kristian (the leaves, turkey hat, and place mat; turkey in the left window)

 Thankful Tree
We're thankful for everything! Each of us contributed to our Thankful Tree. If you look closely, you'll see that Kristian tried his best (with Kailani's help) at writing. 
He wrote BACON three times!





Turkeys in Kai's room

View from the outside (using flash and then natural light showing the silhouettes)

View from the outside 



No comments:

Post a Comment