November 12 & 13, 2010 - The kids playing on the computer Friday morning.
Kailani was typing a message on a Word document, then she let her brother type.
Kristian fell asleep in the back seat with a melting chocolate raspberry whippet (Canadian biscuit cookies with marshallow and raspberry filling covered with chocolate) in his hand and on his face!
Snow that was melting from overnight. Our first snow for the fall.
Kailani taking pictures of us before the Pacquiao fight. I didn't like the background for some of the pictures, so I kept making her take more.
I also told Chris that he wasn't smiling, so he started to smile! In the bare spot behind us, maybe some of you will notice that we are missing our piano! We sold our piano to our next door neighbors. We put a nice keyboard on layaway and will get a nice grand piano some time later!
No comments:
Post a Comment