I don't think we're done decorating yet though. Maybe we'll add more lights and get some more signs.. I'd like to add some more to the windows or siding, but Chris is hesitant to do anything like that since this house is only our temporary military housing! Ah, we can't wait until we're about to leave! HAHA
View from across the street
Across the street on the other side
P.S. We had our decorations up since mid-November! We would have put them up earlier, but Chris was afraid we'd get in trouble! I say, at least we attempt to make our yard look nice unlike many of our neighbors and many of the people that live here within military housing!!! We also don't put up tacky blow up decorations and call it a day!!! AHAHAHA
Our Christmas gang at night with our Christmas tree inside the house!
Our lights from across the street
P.S. We had our decorations up since mid-November! We would have put them up earlier, but Chris was afraid we'd get in trouble! I say, at least we attempt to make our yard look nice unlike many of our neighbors and many of the people that live here within military housing!!! We also don't put up tacky blow up decorations and call it a day!!! AHAHAHA
Our Christmas gang at night with our Christmas tree inside the house!
Our lights from across the street
Chris says I'm mean for calling blow up Christmas decorations tacky. I only said that because I don't like when I see people being lazy and keep that blow up thing up and don't attempt to do anything else nice to their yard. If you add it in addition to other Christmas decorations, then I don't think it's that bad. I know creativity and one's artistic expression is different among us all, so if you have one single blow up decoration in your yard, and I just offended you, then I am sorry!
2 comments:
haha, I remember you saying that about the blow up stuff when we were there. I thought it was funny. (elaine)
AHAHAHA!!! I let my feelings be known huh?! =p Yeah, well I had to give my public apology because we want my readers, mainly Kailani, not to get an overall negative vibe. We can have our opinions, but if we're going to share them, Chris reminded me that I should be doing in good taste! =)
Post a Comment