Another gecko
August 5, 2012 - Yesterday, I found a gecko in the sink. I don't know if it was the one we lost in the house earlier in the week, but it had drowned while stuck in the sink catch. I didn't know it was there until I was nearly done washing the dishes. :(
This morning, we found another gecko scampering across the living room floor. Chris caught it again. I'm usually the one running to find a cup! Chris zoomed in on this one while it was in a little cup. I was afraid he'd squish it!
Here's a close-up of the gecko.
We saw another one right outside our back sliding door! It didn't run inside though, which would be dangerous for them since we have Trixie. I thought geckos were nocturnal? If we didn't have a cat, we wouldn't try so hard to catch these sneaky geckos that will eat the mosquitoes, spiders, and other bugs coming inside.
No comments:
Post a Comment