Sunday, August 5, 2012

Just Dance 2

Kristian, Kai, and Trixie

Kristian was jumping on the couch dancing with Kai

What do you do when summer in Texas means 100+ degrees, but you still want to play? You think of indoor activities, and of course, playing video games is one of them. Here, Kailani is dancing Rasputin from Just Dance 2 on the Nintendo Wii. The link to the song isn't my video, but in case you don't know the song and dance, I found it on YouTube.

When Kailani had her friend stay the night, they played this game and had a lot of fun playing. At first, Kai's friend said she was a horrible dancer, regardless, she was laughing louder than Kai while they played. Their favorite song and dance was Outkast's "Hey Ya." Every time I hear that song, I think of when Kailani was born. Outkast's album with this song came out around that time. My favorite song and dance on the game is Vampire Weekend's, "A-Punk." I love the dance duet. When we got that album, I was pregnant with Kristian. Vampire Weekend is a favorite for us to play during road trips. 

We need to get Just Dance 3!! 

It would have been more fun if Trixie danced along with all of us!

No comments:

Post a Comment