BBQ Chicken Sandwich
BBQ Chicken Sandwich
A friend of mine on Facebook always posts pictures of her "Food Adventures" and I thought, why is it I barely post pictures of all the new and different recipes I try?! I know why, because after all the effort spent on cooking, once I'm done, I just want to relax and eat it! HAHA I'm years behind posting pictures of some really good dishes I've made in the past, but maybe I'll take some here and there to share some of our food journeys, too.
The BBQ Chicken Sandwich was another idea from Pinterest: Barbecue Pulled Chicken (crockpot), but I just put it on the stovetop for an 1.5 hours and it turned out good. I just added homemade guacamole on the side (we like ours chunky) and tortilla chips. I'm thinking of trying a Chick-Fil-A copycat sandwich next, just to see if it comes close!
No comments:
Post a Comment