Another gecko Chris caught last night
I came to the realization last night that the geckos are coming in through one of our garage doors. Chris was working on his car and had the big door open and when he walked into the house through the back door in the garage, a small gecko followed him inside! It was running all around, but luckily Chris caught it again, after I had to scramble around to find a cup.
We want him to catch the geckos because we know that if it's loose in the house, our cat will hunt and most likely eat it!
It was trying really hard to escape.
Today, Chris was working on his car in the garage again. He saw a gecko run into the garage. It didn't make it into the house this time, but I hope it finds a way out of the garage. It may not find as much food in there. Plus, our door that leads into the garage has a small cat door for Trixie to go into her litter box.
No comments:
Post a Comment